Dynam Hawk Sky V2 RC Airplane
The HawkSky V2 is a great flying, full function starter plane that features an impressive 1370mm wing span, a powerful brushless motor, and is constructed from a very durable, crash resilient, light weight EPO foam , and equates to a fantastic combination of power and control. Its unique wing leveling gyro-based stabilization system allows even the novice flyer to easily execute 3D aerobatic maneuvers.
The Hawk Sky V2 comes with everything you need to fly, including a 6 channel radio system, 11.1v 2200 MAH LIPO battery and charger.
It only takes about 15 minutes to make air-ready.
The Hawk Sky V2 is designed not just for beginners, but is also a great aircraft for advanced flyers - especially for windy days, and can perform loops, rolls and inverted flying with ease. It has a top mounted pusher prop to minimize the chances of damaging the motor and prop and comes with clip-in removable wings and optional wheels. This is one of the best and most versatile aircraft to learn on, as it is very durable and is super stable and capable of low speed flying as well as aerobatics.
Because of it's pusher configuration and size, the Hawk Sky V2 is perfect for mounting FPV cameras.
This is a SRTF (Stabilized Ready to Fly) version Hawk Sky V2 with the Lstone gyro system built into the receiver, that supports 4 flight modes (controlled by a switch on Controller) including:
- Normal Mode - Improves stability –especially on windy days
- Aerobatics Mode – locks airplane to previous attitude if there is no command sent from the transmitter in a flight – helps recovery/stability after performing an aerobatics maneuver
- Gyro-off Mode
- Auto-Recovery Mode –Automatically returns the airplane to level flight (for beginners) -- also useful for FPV applications
The Gavin 6A Transmitter that comes with this version has a 3 position switch with default support for the Gyro-off, Normal and Auto-Recovery Flight Modes .
This SRTF version comes with everything you need including:
- 2.4G Radio Gear including Lstone Receiver
- 11.1v 2200 mah 25C LIPO battery
- LIPO Balanced Charger ( 1 Amp)
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 30 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- Landing gear that is easily removable for hand tosses and grass landings
- Aileron, rudder and elevator controls
- Powerful 400 Size BM2810mm KV1900 Brushless motor
- 2.4G Detrum Gavin 6A --- 6 channel controller/transmitter
- Installed MSR66A 6 channel Receiver with an integrated 6-axis Gyro and stabilizer
- 11.1v 2200 mah 25C LIPO battery and charger
Wingspan: 1370mm (53 in)
Length: 950mm (36 in)
Wing Area: 24.7dm²
Wing Loading: 31.2g/dm²
ESC: 30A with XT60 connector
Motor: BM2810mm KV1900
Weight: 770g (21 oz)
Function: - Ailerons, Elevators, Motor, Rudder
Flight Time: about 10 minutes