Dynam Hawk Sky V2
If you are looking for a great flying, full function starter plane that is large and yet tough, check out the Hawk Sky V2. The Hawk Sky V2 is constructed from a very durable, crash resilient, light weight EPO foam. It only takes about 15 minutes to make air-ready. The power comes from a KV1900 brushless motor which will get you in the air with little effort. It features an impressive 1370mm (53 inch) wing span, a new Tomcat Skylord brushless 30A ESC, and a powerful brushless motor, equating in a fantastic combination of power and control.
The Hawk sky v2 is designed not just for beginners in mind as it is also a great aircraft for advanced flyers - especially for windy days and can perform loops, rolls and inverted flying with ease. It has a top mounted pusher prop to minimize the chances of damaging the motor and prop and comes with clip in removeable wings and optional wheels. This is one of the best and most versatile aircrafts to learn on as it is very durable and is super stable and capable of low speed flying as well as aerobatics.
Because of it's pusher configuration and size, the Hawk Sky V2 is perfect for mounting FPV cameras.
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 30 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- Landing gear that is easily removable for hand tosses and grass landings
- Aileron, rudder and elevator controls
- Powerful 400 Size BM2810mm KV1900 Brushless motor
- 4 Channel Radio - minimum 4 channel radio
- 4 Channel Receiver - minimum 4 channel receiver
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh 25C LiPo Battery with XT60 connector
- 3 Cell Compatible LIPO Battery Charger
Wingspan: 1370mm (53 in)
Length: 950mm (36 in)
Wing Area: 24.7dm²
Wing Loading: 31.2g/dm²
ESC: 30A with XT60 connector
Motor: BM2810mm KV1900
Weight: 770g (21 oz)
Function: - Ailerons, Elevators, Motor, Rudder
Flight Time: about 10 minutes with 2200 mah LIPO