NEW WOLVERINE PRO+ 1/10 SCALE FULL RACE SPEC BRUSHLESS ELECTRIC 4WD RC TRUCK WITH 70192 BODY
- High Speed Off-Road Monster RC Truck
- New HSP Next-Generation Chassis Platform
- Huge HSP Brushless Motor
- 4WD Metal Shaft Drive, Many Advanced Features
- Fully Installed 2 Channel 2.4G Pistol Grip Radio System
- 7.4v 3500 MAH LIPO Battery -- Higher Speeds, Longer Play Time
- 60 Amp Programmable Fan Cooled Waterproof Brushless Electronic Speed Control
Product Overview, Features & Specifications
New HSP Wolverine Pro Version 1/10 Scale Brushless Electric Truck
The New HSP Wolverine Pro RC Truck is a whole new animal with an entirely new, HSP next-generation chassis platform, and the addition of the very Latest HSP Brushless Motor and Hobbywing's latest Fan Cooled 60 Amp Waterproof Brushless Electronic Speed Control and a powerful 7.4v 3500 mah LIPO Battery.
Brutal wheel yanking power will be unleashed when you squeeze the included Pistol Grip Controller. The new next-generation 1/10 scale chassis platform includes:
Integrated Wheelie bar for increased stability on fast starts
Shaped to maximize effective ground clearance while maximizing stability
Enclosed receiver case for increased water resistance
Stronger plastic components throughout with high-impact front bumper design
New pivot ball suspension design with Universal Steel Drive Shafts
Velcro battery holder to provide more flexibility in the size batteries you can install
Premium all-terrain tires to maximize your control on the ground
It continues to have the features of our other RC monster trucks such as eight metal cap Oil Filled Shocks, Fully Proportional Braking and Throttle control (Forward, Reverse), Full Ball Bearings , just to name a few. The premium specifically designed All Terrain soft compound Tires help grip the track while you hang on for the ride of your life.
The included 2.4 Radio system means longer range, no crystals, no external interference and no interference from other cars.
It also comes with a 7.4v 3500 MAH 30C LIPO battery for significantly higher speed, acceleration, and longer play time than provided by NIMH batteries. You can also upgrade to a 11.1V (3S) 25C LIPO battery for even faster mind-blowing speeds.
This RC Truck comes 100% fully assembled straight out of the box with a 2 Channel 2.4G Pistol Grip Radio and fully painted body.
This RC Brushless Electric Truck comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- 1/10 Scale Pro Version Brushless Wolverine RC Truck
- Integrated Rear Wheelie Bar
- High impact Front Bumper
- Enclosed Receiver Case for increase water resistance
- 8 Metal-Cap Coil Spring Oil-filled Adjustable Shock Absorbers
- Ready To Run
- 4 Wheel Drive with Universal Metal Drive Joint Shafts
- Mid Mounted 7.4v 3500mAh 30C Hard Shell LIPO re-chargeable Battery
- Quick change Battery Holder with Velcro straps that can adjust to different size batteries
- LIPO Battery charger
- New HSP 3300KV High Power Brushless Race Motor
- New 60 Amp Hobbywing Waterproof Programmable Brushless Electronic Speed Control with fan - Forward / Reverse / Brake Electronic Speed Control
- Sealed Front and Rear all-Metal Gear Differentials with Bevel Gears
- Full 4 Wheel Pivot Ball Suspension
- Premium Soft-tread all-terrain Tires
- Strong Rigid Next generation shaped Chassis
- Factory Installed Server Saver
- 6KG Waterproof High Torque Steering Servo
- Dirt and Dust Proof Gear cover
- 2 Channel 2.4G Radio Controller
- Pistol Grip
- Steering Trim & Throttle Trim
- 3 Channel 2.4G Receiver
- Instructions for RC truck and radio included
- Length - 485 mm
- Width - 315 mm
- Height - 195 mm
- Ground clearance: 68 mm
- Weight - 2500 grams
- Tire Width/Diameter F/R: 65/125mm
- Body: Polycarbonate
- Suspension: Four wheel Pivot Point Suspension System
- Motor: Brushless Electric
- NEW 1/10 SCALE RC WOLVERINE BRUSHLESS ELECTRIC 4WD RTR OFF ROAD RACE RC TRUCK
- Complete 2.4G 2 Channel Radio Control Fully Installed
- 3500 mah 7.4v LIPO Rechargeable Battery and Charger
- Instructions manual for RC truck and Radio
- Requires 8 AA Batteries for Controller
- Additional longer life LIPO batteries and faster Chargers are available in our store / website
- Tracking Number will be provided after shipping.
- Order not paid in 7 consecutive days will be cancelled automatically without notice
- All returned items must be in their unopened Original package and condition and sent back within 30 days for refund or store credit. Shipping is non refundable Please contact us for return instructions. All sales are final once the RC Truck has been used. If item is defective on arrival, we will at our option, provide parts for repair, repair or exchange it. Buyer has 14 days upon receipt of item to contact us if the item is defective. This product comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: This is a Fast and Powerful RC Truck. By Bidding-On or Purchasing this product, the Buyer hereby exempts and releases the Seller from all liability and responsibility for Personal Injury, Property Damage, or Wrongful Death, however caused, including but not limited to, product liability or the negligence of the released parties, whether passive or active. This vehicle is not suitable for anyone under the age of 14. This item may contain small parts which are dangerous to small children
Copyright 2019 SIG Industries Corp. All Rights Reserved
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
For the price this machine is pretty good out of the box. As mentioned in another review it could use a stronger servo and more bottom end. Very fast and very fun.
gave this 4 stars for a reason , so here is my review over all its a great truck i bought 2 of them and they really well built and it takes good beating more so then the other hsp 4x4 trucks can . However I fell that it may be over geared with 2 big of a pinion --- would recommend a 17T (part 11119 -Steel ) pinion gear. I love the speed we all do but with limited bottom end and too much top end even on the supplied 2s battery , it may stress the motor unless geared down.. i love the hsp stuff but they really need to gear them down a bit as bashers we want and need bottom end and top end , The rest of the truck is really good though I may want to upgrade servo to the HSP 15kg servo I have a few of them so i am going to install one and see how much better it will work,, my rear dogbone cup for to the center drive shaft let go on my second run --it seems the grub screw was not tight enough, so make sure to check over the truck really well before running it as this is what we should do with any new rc not just this one ,, anyhow great truck wil buy more rcs that are HSP in the future as well need to get me some 17 t or lower pinions tho...
Only had the truck for a short while and so far I am impressed. Did have a small issue with it within the first 5 minutes of run time but the dealer set that straight right away.