HUGE 1/8 SCALE FULL RACE SPEC RC NITRO GAS 4WD TRUCK WITH 86298 BODY
- Massive Nitro Power to Blow Away Your Competition
- 4.57cc Nitro Gas Engine Powered RC
- Automatic 2-Speed Transmission
- 4WD Steel Shaft Drive
- Complete with Fully Installed 2 Channel Pistol Grip 2.4G Radio
- Ultra Durable Aluminum Chassis and Shock Towers
Product Overview, Features & Specifications
Wheel yanking power from the massively powerful responsive 4.57cc SH Nitro Gas Engine will be unleashed when you squeeze the trigger on the Pistol Grip Controller. This great-looking RC Monster truck is built tough to take it, with an adjustable heavy duty suspension, upgraded components , and huge soft compound RC off-road tires the allow you to trample the toughest terrain.
The 4.57cc .28 SH big block engine provides tons of power for huge acceleration and race-winning top speed performance, that will blow away your competition. This is the largest most powerful engine we have. Its 2 speed automatic transmission provides it with great low end torque, while delivering blistering race winning speeds when it switches into second gear.
The new 2.4 Radio / Controller means longer range, no crystals, no external interference and no interference from other cars, and the 2.4G receiver comes with a built-in failsafe functionality (avoids need to purchase separate Failsafe for $14.97+).
This RC Radio Control Truck comes 100% fully assembled straight out of the box with a fully painted body. The durable suspension, high torque steering servo, great ground clearance, and 2.4G radio system will keep this beast tracking straight through the roughest terrain, while the massive oil-filled shocks keep the high grip tread firmly on the ground, while you hang on for the ride of your life.
Everything is provided, just add fuel and batteries any you can literally go out and start winning races tomorrow.
This RC Nitro Truck comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- 1/8 Scale Ready To Run RC Radio Control Nitro Gas Powered Pro 4WD Off-Road Racing Truck
- 4 Wheel Drive via Steel Shafts and Cups
- Race Spec 125cc Oversize Polycarbonate Fuel Tank
- New High Powered Fully Ball Raced 4.57cc Nitro Gas Engine
- 9 Tier Cooling Head
- Balanced lightened Aluminum Flywheel
- More Powerful Side Carburetor
- Pull Start
- High Flow Air Cleaner
- Factory Tuned Aluminum Alloy Exhaust Header and Muffler
- Splash and Dust Proof Radio Receiver Box
- Large Front and Rear Bumpers to Help Protect against Accident Damage
- Front and Rear all-Metal Gear Sealed Differentials with Bevel Gears
- 2-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Steel Spur Gear
- Full 4 Wheel A-Arm Double Wishbone 100% independent Adjustable Suspension
- Front And Rear Anti Sway Bars
- Aluminum Cap Oil Filled Adjustable Shock Absorbers
- Adjustable Height & Camber
- Adjustable Toe In, Toe Out
- Giant 6 inch multi-terrain Tires with attractive Silver Rims
- 3mm Ultra Durable Aluminum Chassis and Shock Towers
- High Speed / Load Ball Bearings throughout
- Disc Braking
- Hi Speed E6001 Throttle / Brake Servo
- Hi Torque 15KG Waterproof Metal Gear Steering Servo
- Factory Installed Server Saver
- 2 Channel 2.4 G Radio Control
- Pistol Grip
- Steering Trim & Throttle Trim
- 2.4G 3 Channel Receiver has integrated Fail-safe ( extra $14.97 value)
- Instructions for RC Truck and radio included
- FREE supplemental guide for starting, breaking-in and tuning the engine, and maintaining your vehicle ($19.99 value)
- Chassis Type: 6061 Anodized DHS Aluminum Chassis
- Scale: 1/8
- Overall Length: 510mm (20")
- Overall Width: 380mm (15")
- Chassis Weight: 3750g
- Wheelbase: 325mm (12.8")
- Ground Clearance 58mm (2.3")
- Tire Width/Diameter F/R: 150 x 90mm (5.9" x 3.5")
- Gear Ratio: 1:19.84
- Body: Crash resistant Polycarbonate
- Height 250mm (9.85")
- Suspension: Four wheel independent double wishbone system
- Motor: 4.57cc SH
- PRO 1/8 SCALE FULL RACE SPEC NITRO GAS 4WD RC MONSTER TRUCK
- Complete 2.4G 2 Channel Radio Control Fully Installed
- instructions manual for RC Truck and Radio
- FREE supplemental guide for starting, breaking-in and tuning the engine, and maintaining your RC truck ($19.99 value)
- Requires 15-20% Nitro Fuel (available at RC hobby shops), 12 AA Batteries, Glow plug Igniter or Nitro Starter Kit (Nitro Starter Kit recommended if this is your first nitro -- available in our website or eBay store under "Starting Accessories")
- Tracking Number will be provided after shipping.
- Order not paid in 7 consecutive days will be cancelled automatically without notice
- All returned items must be in their unopened Original package and condition and sent back within 30 days for refund or store credit. Shipping is non refundable Please contact us for return instructions. All sales are final, once the RC Truck has been used. If item is defective on arrival, we will at our option, provide parts for repair, repair or exchange it. Buyer has 14 days upon receipt of item to contact us if the item is defective. This product comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: This is a Fast and Powerful Nitro RC Truck. By Bidding-On or Purchasing this product, the Buyer hereby exempts and releases the Seller from all liability and responsibility for Personal Injury, Property Damage, or Wrongful Death, however caused, including but not limited to, product liability or the negligence of the released parties, whether passive or active. This vehicle is not suitable for anyone under the age of 14. This item may contain small parts which are dangerous to small children
Copyright 2019 SIG Industries Corp. All Rights Reserved
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This truck is built well. Runs great. And has a lot of power. rchobbiesoutlet.com Has been great to work with from the ordering right up until my truck arrived.
I received my RC truck today 1/8 scale with 28 engine I used the fuel Torco C1 Nitro 30% and the truck it's flying unbelievable how fast it is I have Traxxas jado and I have Traxxas rustler they both have engine 3.3 there are no match to this truck this truck will leave Traxxas behind at racing I love this truck
On a price point, how are you going to have fun with a nitro truck like this? Most cost 2 to 3 hundred dollars more. HSP has been a proven product for me time and time. Certain upgrades are definitely essential though and as any RC make sure to loc tight all the screws lol. But most of all just go have fun.
I recieved my rc yesterday and its bigger then I expected. It looks awesome. It's the middle of winter right now in the maritimes but can't wait for spring. I highly recommend this truck based on looks as of now. I'll give another review when I get to play. Thanks for the cool truck.