- Capable of charging variety of batteries: 1-6s Lilon/LiPo/LiFe/LiHV,1-15cell Nicd/NiMh, 2-20V PB battery. Smart Battery I,II,III.
- Multi-Function:Charge, Balancer, Discharge,Terminal Voltage Control,
- Lithium Battery capacity & voltage checking
- Battery Internal Resistance checking,
- Data storage and loading, Digital Power.
- Maximum Safety Built in :Low Input Voltage setting,Capacity limit, Processing Time limit,Temperature Threshold, Delta-Peak Sensitivity
- 2 in 1 Charging cable with XT60 Plug and Deans Plug which suit for most batteries charging
Please note: this charger does not support 1s LIPO battery
- Microprocessor controlled Delta-peak sensitivity.
- High-Power and high-performance circuit.
- Automatically identify the cells counts of lithium battery section.
- Check lithium battery internal resistance.Let you know when a cell is going bad.
- Support LiHV battery
- Support smart battery I,II,III.(need optional smart battery charging cable)
- Maximum Safety: Low Input Voltage setting,Delta-peak sensitivity. Capacity limit, processing time limit, Temperature Threshold.
- Terminal Voltage Control.
- Individual cell balancing, cell voltage Monitoring
- Data storage and loading (Store up to 20 packs in memory)
- Battery break in and cycling.
- Digital Power
* Operating voltage range: DC11.0-18.0 Volt/ AC to DC adapter (DC11.0-18.0V/ 6A)
* Max.charge power 80W
* Max.discharge power 10W
* Charge Current Range: 0.1-6.0A
* Discharge current range:0.1-2.0A
* Current drain for balancing: 400mAH/cell
* LiIon/LiPo/LiFe/ LiHV cells:1-6 cells
* NiCd/NiMH cells: 1-15cells
* Pb battery voltage: 2~20v
* Smart Battery: I II III.
* Net Weight: 220g
* Dimensions: 135x86x27mm
1 x HTRC B6 V2 charger
1 x Charging cable with XT60 and T-plug
1 x Universal crocodile clip
1 x PB charger cable
1 x Manual
1 x AC Adapter
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very well made charger
I'm new to the sport as I fly drones. Got a short course truck, it came with a charger but upgraded to this one. Instructions were spot on, easy to navigate all the functions. Definitely well worth the money. RC hobbies is the place to shop