NEW RGT 1/10 SCALE PRO 18100 TRAMPLE RC ROCK CRAWLER WITH R86897-3 BODY
- New Trample RGT Next-Generation Crawler
- Rugged Metal Alloy Frame and 4 Link Suspension System
- Twin Locker Differentials
- Hi Torque RC550 Motor
- New Transmission system with Reverse Drive Design
- 15Kg High Torque Waterproof Steering Servo
- Complete with Fully Installed 2.4G Pistol Grip Radio
Product Overview, Features & Specifications
The RGT Trample is a 1/10th scale rock crawler from RGT mainly designed for extreme climbing performance. Compared to previous released trucks from RGT this crawler has lots of upgraded parts such as a new metal chassis, Ackerman steering, all metal gears, metal suspension linkages, reverse drive transmission design, and more. The motor and gearbox is mounted low for a great center of gravity and the chassis also features lot of mounts for adjustability in setup.
The Trample chassis structure has been further upgraded . The enhanced features include improved Ackerman steering angle, all-metal gears, metal spool, extended wheelbase, output driveshaft of the gearbox and reverse drive design in the transmission system. The swing travel can reach 50°, and Trample will not roll over when driving sideways within 55 degrees, and can climb up a slope more then 48 degrees Also, the upper and lower suspension travel can reach 40mm, and the maximum twist travel reaches 71mm. The Integrated axle housing and the super-size all-terrain tires give Trample an excellent climbing ability.
The Central Transfer Case adds the reverse gear set, then the front and rear driveshaft connected to the gearbox will rotate in different direction. So, when the Trample is running, the front driveshaft rotates in clockwise direction, and the rear driveshaft rotates in anticlockwise direction. The reverse drive design reduces the axle effect during running., and helps resolve the whole balance, foot-lifting, head-up, roll over and so on.
You can customize your own Trample, as there is more space for modifications, 3rd party add-ons, DIY steel roll cage, etc. RGT Trample is a great choice for your rock climbing adventures.
- Hobbywing 60A Waterproof ESC (Lipo/Nimh Compatible via Jumper)
- 15KG Metal Geared Servo & Metal Servo Horn
- All Metal Gears
- Front and Rear Reverse Drive Design Transmission System
- 3mm 6061 Aluminum Chassis
- Locked Front & Rear Diffs
- Steel CVA Front Steering
- Integrated Axle Housing with Bearings & Metal Gears
- 6mm Solid Steel Linkages
- Long Travel Oil Filled Shocks
- 145mm Diameter All-Terrain Super Soft High Grip Tires
- 17T RC550 High Torque Motor
Dimensions & Weights:
- Length: 511mm
- Width: 295mm
- Height: 255mm
- Wheelbase: 285mm
- Ground Clearance: 95mm
- Gear Ratio: 36.9:1
- Weight: 2.76kg
- Battery: 7.2V 2000mAh NIMH
- NEW 1/10 SCALE RTR 4X4 RC RGT18100 ROCK CRAWLER TRUCK
- Complete 2.4G Radio Control Fully Installed,
- NiMH battery and charger ( additional longer life batteries and faster chargers are available on website)
- Requires: 4 AA Batteries for Transmitter
- Instructions manual for RC Truck and Radio
- Tracking Number will be provided after shipping.
- Order not paid in 7 consecutive days will be cancelled automatically without notice.
- All returned items must be in their unopened Original package and condition and sent back within 30 days for refund or store credit. Shipping is non refundable Please contact us for return instructions. All sales are final, once RC Crawler has been used. If item is defective on arrival, we will at our option, provide parts for repair, repair or exchange it. Buyer has 14 days upon receipt of item to contact us if the item is defective. This product comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: This is a Fast and Powerful RC Rock Crawler. By Bidding-On or Purchasing this product, the Buyer hereby exempts and releases the Seller from all liability and responsibility for Personal Injury, Property Damage, or Wrongful Death, however caused, including but not limited to, product liability or the negligence of the released parties, whether passive or active. This vehicle is not suitable for anyone under the age of 10. This item may contain small parts which are dangerous to small children.
Copyright 2023 SIG Industries Corp. All Rights Reserved