NEW LEGEND RADIO CONTROL RC SAILBOAT
- Stunning Sailboat with Light Weight Fiberglass Construction ( 900 mm length)
- Large Area Deep Water Rudder and Keel
- Complete with Fully Installed 2 Channel 2.4G Radio System
- High Density Terylene fabric Sails
- Metal Gear Sail Servo
- 80% Fully Assembled
Product Overview, Features & Specifications
The new Legend is a ready-to-sail RC Competition Yacht that has been designed from the keel up to handle like a full-scale racing yacht - not a toy like other RC sail boats. The hull is made of Composite fiberglass (FRP) giving maximum strength as well as a smooth and slippery surface. The Mast is made of high strength aluminum alloy and the surface is oxygenation treatment to reduce corrosion in salt water.
The rig is of professional quality and very rigid even in high winds further increasing efficiency and Speed. It's very easy to assembly or adjust by yourself. The sail is made of Synthetic High Density Terylene fabric which is resistant to stretching under high wind gusts and and the angles are further strengthened. The deck is decorated with some plastic fittings making the realistic look. The large scale size of the Monsoon 900 Sailboat also make it a stunning exhibit in a room or window.
Here's just a few of the features that make this Low-drag composite hull design with large 900mm over-all length. Removable racing keel, with ballast-bulb, large area deep-water rudder that, working together, keep the Monsoon 900 Sailboat on precisely controlled headings at all times. All rigging is mounted up to a super-ridged Alloy main mast and fully proportional sail winch that allow the sails to be trimmed for absolutely any combination of wind conditions and heading dynamic such as: close reach, broad reach or running with the wind.
From stays to clew fasteners, The Legend Sailboat is absolutely regatta ready in minutes from opening the box. Even the pre-mounted Radio Control is in its watertight compartment. The new 2.4 Radio means longer range, no crystals, no external interference and no interference from other boats. The intelligent digital radio automatically flicks between different channels so you will never have a boat on the same channel.
This Legend Sailboat is Factory Painted and also comes with a stand
- Boat Type: Radio Control Racing Yacht
- Overall Length: 900mm (35.5")
- Hull Material: All Fiber Glass Construction
- Sail Area: .38m Squared
- Height: 1800mm (71")
- Beam 172mm (6.75")
- Weight: 2500g (5.5lb)
- 2.4G radio Controller and Receiver
- Legend RC Racing Yacht with stand
- Complete 2 Channel 2.4G Radio Control Fully Installed
- Ready To Run -- just requires AA Batteries for the Controller and Boat
- Instructions manual for RC Sailboat and Radio
- Tracking Number will be provided after shipping.
- Order not paid in 7 consecutive days will be cancelled automatically without notice
- All returned items must be in their unopened Original package and condition and sent back within 30 days for refund or store credit. Shipping is non refundable Please contact us for return instructions. All sales are final once assembled or used. If item is defective on arrival, we will at our option, provide parts for repair, repair or exchange it. Buyer has 14 days upon receipt of item to contact us if the item is defective. This product comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: This is a Large and Fast RC Sailboat. .By Bidding-On or Purchasing this product, the Buyer hereby exempts and releases the Seller from all liability and responsibility for Personal Injury, Property Damage, or Wrongful Death, however caused, including but not limited to, product liability or the negligence of the released parties, whether passive or active. This RC Sailboat is not suitable for anyone under the age of 14. This item may contain small parts which are dangerous
Copyright 2019 SIG Industries Corp. All Rights Reserved
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
At unpacking found a few unglued or loose decorative parts. Assembly went well . No real snags to speak of.
Good overall quality. Keel web and rudder are quite fragile. Handle with care.
Boat sails well without fancy tuning. Responsive.On-off switch difficult to screw in place becauce of limited access thru deck trap.
Lots of fun for the price.